Common observations are shared at the organization level, so they are common to all of its projects.
To create new ones, we must place ourselves at the organization level and follow the steps below.
A common observation is always linked to a trade. A common observation list is available by default when you create your organization. To customize it, follow these steps:
- In the "Templates" section of your organization, select < Common Observations >.
- Select < Create a trade >.
- Enter the name of the trade. If you want to add multiple trades, select < Add a trade > before validating.
- Select < Create > to validate. We have created the trade, now let's add the common observations.
- Select < Create a common observation >.
- Specify the name of the observation. If you want to add more than one observation, select < Add a common observation > before validating.
- Select < Create > to validate.
To go further you can consult these articles on the management of the observation module: