You can change the parameters of your observations on the web as you do in the mobile.
To do this, go to the “Observations” menu: the list of observations for your project appears.
- Select the observations whose parameters you want to modify, either directly in the list, or through the search window or through the filters.
- If several observations are selected, a window appears at the top right. Click on the arrow to access the available status.
- Select the new status, priority or company and confirm the change.
To go further you can consult these articles on the management of the observation module:
- at the project level:
- 4 tips to optimise my library in my project
- An observation in details - Finalcad One Mobile
- Create an observation - Finalcad One Mobile
- Fast mode - Finalcad One Mobile
- Create an observation - Finalcad One Web
- Link an observation to a form - Finalcad One Mobile
- Manage the observations library of my project - Finalcad One Web
- Update observation parameters - Finalcad One Web