The Plans module allows you to create folders and plans. Let’s follow the example of a folder creation.
- Select < Plans >.
- Select < Add locations >.
- Select < Folder >.
- Complete the folder name.
- Select < Add an overview > to add a representative image of your folder.
- Select your image.
- At any time, find here the breadcrumb of your folder.
- Validate with < Done >.
Here, you can see how to create a folder or a plan in a folder.
- Select the folder.
- Select the icon < + >.
- Select < Plan > (or < Folder >).
- Just as for folders, select your plans, then validate with < Done >.
Thus you can create subfolders or plans independently.
5. Select < Edit > to modify them or delete them.
The observations or forms attached on a deactivated plans, will still be visible, unlike the plans. To learn how to place elements on your plans, read this article.